Using Web API, you can:
- set up new domains for sending
- send emails
- use templates to send faster
- work with webhooks for statistics
- deal with unsubscribes
- separate projects
All methods are available under https connection and besides error description in JSON, return the appropriate HTTP status:
- errors that occur as a result of incorrect data input - return status 400;
- errors associated with execution error on server - return status 500;
- you can consider any non-200 HTTP response code an error - the returned data will contain more detailed information.
API endpoint (or base URL) depends on which data center the user is registered in and appears as follows:
For EU datacenters:
For US datacenters:
The maximum size of the request is 5 MB.